-
December 30th, 2005, 12:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been really good about keeping my collection small, and haven't bought a doll for 4 years. Well I found this message board less then a month ago, and now what do I do?!
I got some money for Christmas and have been thinking about getting AGT 25. Well today I decided to go for it, and I got the suitcase and backpack for dolls too!
Oh boy! I think I'll name my little lady Violet (I love that name, and when Jennifer Gardner named her baby that I thought it was so cute!)
I've also wanted to have a traveling doll, because I love to travel very very much. I'll post in a couple of months when she can begin to travel, so I need people that are interested.
I also love making things, what does Violet need to travel? I'll make her a passport, but what else?
One last note: I'm not a huge fan of the Meet outfit, once I get the doll can I exchange the outfit? Has anyone ever done this??
Thanks,
Jessica
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks